How We Give Back
The OrthoCarolina Foundation seeks to support educational programs that improve the quality of healthcare at multiple levels. That is why we currently support 5 ongoing educational programs:
We invite innovative proposals from all areas of healthcare education that improve the quality of health in our community and beyond.
- An international training fellowship
- An orthopedic nurse certification program
- An allied health scholarship
- An orthopedic sports trainer education program
- A community healthcare and education initiative
It is with this mission in mind, that any group or organization seeking support from the OrthoCarolina Foundation should be sure their request meets the following criteria:
To apply for any of our programs, please find the applications on our grants page.
- Program or service must support education for an individual or group or seek to establish an educational program.
- Program or service must have area of interest related to healthcare or lead to an improved healthcare setting.
- Program or service must be able to validate and report on how the OrthoCarolina Foundation support has impacted them.